Wednesday, November 21, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Welcome to What I Wore Wednesday {Week 37:  In the Woods}

I have been overwhelmed this week at the many many blessings in my life. I think life is so fast paced and most often so busy that I forget to stop and really be thankful. This week I haven't been able to help myself. It's like everywhere I turn I am reminded of how blessed I am, and for that, I am truly grateful. Sometimes we need to be reminded. Sometimes we need to shut off the voice of negativity, the voice of want, all those worries and fears, all the discontent. . . we have to quiet down our lives so we can actually see ALL we have to be grateful for. This week has been just that.










Shirt Dress: Free People // Jacket: Anthropologie // Leggings: Target // 
Ankle Boots: Dolce Vita Jamison Bootie //

We have three Thanksgiving dinners to attend this weekend. Yes, you heard me right. THREE! Both sides of my husband's family live near us, so we get lots of fun. My brother is arriving tonight and plans to spend tomorrow with us. I'm so glad to have him come. Tomorrow we have a big lunch with one side of the family and a big dinner with the other. I just hope I can fit all that food in my stomach. Friday morning we are headed to Va Beach to spend the weekend with my sister and her family. We are going to do a late Thanksgiving with them on Saturday. I'm extra excited about this one because we actually get to cook! It should be loads fun.

We are also getting our Christmas tree tonight! Normally we do it Thanksgiving day, but with our busy schedule tomorrow, we're gonna go ahead and pick one out tonight. We probably won't get it decorated until Monday, but it's getting me excited for the season.

What are your Thanksgiving plans? And what are you thankful for this year?

Bonte

P.S. Don't forget to check out The Pleated Poppy for more WIWW inspiration. And a big thanks to Heather for the amazing photos!


No comments:

Post a Comment