Friday, December 14, 2012

Hey Gorgeous Events

I always love stumbling upon a blog or website featuring one of our products. I also love seeing the way people incorporate our goodies into their wedding, party or event. It's honoring to see something I've made be a part of something as special as someone's wedding day.

I was overjoyed when I came across a recent blog post from Hey Gorgeous. Rhiannon, event stylist and planner from Hey Gorgeous Events, did a fabulous job designing Sarah and Bryan's September wedding. I just wish I could have seen it in person.






Beautiful photos, compliments of Tec Petaja.
BlushTassel Garland: Tuck & Bonte

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend! 11 days until Christmas and 1 week until I fly home to see my family! (whoop whoop)

Bonté

No comments:

Post a Comment