Monday, March 18, 2013

Red Valentino

Why Hello! (to whoever is still reading this here blog)

As you may (or may not) have noticed, I've been MIA the past few weeks. What can I say, March is birthday month! We've also been working on some very exciting opportunities for the business that I can't wait to share with you. I do have some new spring WIWW sponsor posts coming your way soon, so stay tuned. Needless-to-say, sometimes one's just too busy enjoying life or working to blog. I'll try be better, I promise.

Here's come Monday fashion for you from Valentino's younger line, Red Valentino. This 2013 fall line was inspired by the Brothers Grimm's 'Hansel and Gretel'. The fairy-tale story is German in origin, so this collection is full of whimsy and folklore. Hope you enjoy!








Bonté

source



1 comment:

  1. Love these looks and can't wait to hear what you've been up to!

    ReplyDelete