Thursday, August 4, 2011

Wedding Story Part: Rehersal

Continued...
We got married at this beautiful mansion on the north side of our city, in Washington State. It's a very popular place to get married, so we had to book it waaayy in advance. I had scouted it out with my mother the summer before we were engaged. As soon as I saw it, I fell in love, and knew that was the place it had to be. Sadly, for my sake, we weren't engaged yet, but they were already almost completely booked for the following summer! Panic! Unbeknownst to me, Lee had secretly booked it (with the help of my Mother) before we were even engaged (although we were very close) because he knew I didn't want any other place! What a good guy:) It was just perfect, but we only got it for the one day, rehersal, wedding & everything!
So we rehersed the morning of the wedding, and everything went surprisingly smooth, no glitches or major problems.
I was so excited, and a little bit nervous, but mostly excited.
 













off to beautify!

Bonte

No comments:

Post a Comment