Wednesday, June 13, 2012

What We Wore Wednesday!

Welcome to this very special edition of What We Wore Wednesday {Week 14: Sibling Edition}

I had to say goodbye to my dear, sweet family today. And let me tell you, even after 5+ years of living away from them, saying goodbye never gets any easier (I think I cry every time). My heart is a mix of sad and happy. Sad to say goodbye but happy to see my husband after 14 long days without him! I sure don't miss the pre-marriage days of long distance.

I thought it would be fun to feature my siblings for this week's What I Wore Wednesday. They are some of the most fun, adorable, fashionable, stylish, unique, beautiful people I know. I come from a big family. There are 8 of us kids, 6 girls, 2 boys. And yes, I love every bit of having/growing up in a big family. There are two missing in this photo shoot (Al and Luke, we missed you).

So, without further-ado, I'd like you to meet (from youngest to oldest):

Sibling #1: James, better known as Hobers, age 14.

Shirt: ASOS // Pants: Levis // Shoes: Penny loafers Thrifted // Sunnies: Nordstroms // Watch: Timex

Sibling #2: Margaret, better known as Marge, age 17.

Dress: Target // Leggings: White House Black Market // Sweater: Banana Republic // 
Shoes: Goodwill // Scarf: Fringe and Fray // Purse: Perlina


Sibling #3: Rachel, better known as Ray, age 19.

Top: Banana Republic // Jeans: Macys // Sandals: Cole Haan // Sunnies: Forever21

Sibling #4: Molly, better known as Molls, age 21.

Shirt: 14 & Union // Pants: Daughters of Liberation (Anthropologie) Shoe: Leifsdottir // 
Sunnies: Goodwill // Clutch: Vintage

Sibling #5: Julie, better known as Bonte, age 23.

Top: Nordstrom Rack // Jeans: J Brand // Sweater: Ann Taylor // Sandals: Seychelles // 
Necklaces: Antique // Purse: vintage Coach // Sunnies: Karen Walker Perfect Day // 

Sibling #7 Bethany, better known as Bep, age 28.

Cardigan: Silence and Noise (UO) // Skirt: Thrifted // Belt: Thrifted // 
Shoes: 80%20% (ASOS) // Purse: Nordstroms Rack // Sunnies: Ray Bans


















Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to check out The Pleated Poppy for more WIWW inspiration.

Bonte


2 comments:

  1. Love all the outfits. You look like you're having such fun! Gotta say, though, Bethany's outfit is my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys are adorable! i happened to be wearing the same Daughter's pants as Molly today! :) rachel f

    ReplyDelete