Wednesday, June 20, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday!

Hi folks, it's week 15 (oh my!) of What I Wore Wednesday. This is another set of photos from WA that I never got around to posting. It was one of those grey, overcast days, threatening to rain. I stole my little sisters great (vintage find) raincoat just in case.

Hope you all enjoy...








Rain Jacket: Thrifted (sisters) // Dress: Target // Leggings: Hue // Oxfords: Preview International // Watch: Le Mer Collection // Ring: Thrifted (sisters) // Lips: Revlon Hot Coral

I have to mention, has anyone tried Revlon's lipstick before? I'm in love with it. I have a problem with dry, peeling lips, especially when wearing lipstick often. My sister got me hooked on Revlon's and they stay amazingly moisturized. You should check it out. My favorite shades right now are Hot Coral and Apricot Blase. 

Anywho, don't forget to check out The Pleated Poppy for more outfit inspirations. And don't forget to come back next week!

Bonte

2 comments:

  1. I love your coat. Beautiful color too.
    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore this look...the jacket...the shoes...amazing!

    ReplyDelete