Wednesday, September 12, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Welcome to What I Wore Wednesday {Week 27: Shorts and Loafers}

I love fall weather in the south. It's warm enough to wear shorts, but cool enough to wear a light scarf and closed toe shoes.






Distressed Tee: Free People // Shorts: Gap // Scarf: gifted // Purse: Elliott Lucca // Shiny Shoes: Steve Madden- Nordstrom Rack // Feather Earrings: gifted

Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to check out The Pleated Poppy for more WIWW bloggers.
Come see me again soon!

Bonte





4 comments:

  1. Looking gorgeous as always! I love that about living in the south, too! This week has felt so amazing.. got to love this weather;)

    Sydney
    southernstylin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look amazing! this gives and editorial vibe :)

    Chioma
    C’s Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is getting so long! Love it! Love you!

    ReplyDelete