Wednesday, January 30, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

Welcome to What I Wore Wednesday {Week 46: B + W}

Here's a little black + white fashion for you today. This vintage fur vest was a Christmas gift from two of my sister, Rachel and Molly. I absolutely love love love it!








Lace Top: Forever 21 // Vintage Fur Vest: gift // Black Skinny Jeans: J Brand (Anthropologie) //
Lace up Oxford Pumps: Aldo // Watch: Tokyobay // Jewelry: Misc // Lips: DIVA by MAC

Have you ever heard of the brand Tokyobay before? A friend of ours had one of their watches that Lee and I both loved. We looked them up and were very happy at what we found. The one I'm wearing was a Christmas present from my parents. You might want to check them out if you're in the market for a cute and affordable watch.

Don't forget to check out The Pleated Poppy for more WIWW bloggers. And a very big thanks to Heather for the photos. You're a gem!

Bonté


4 comments:

  1. The photos are amazing!!! Love the black and white, they are just stunning!

    -Mia
    www.msmiamaree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. L.O.V.E! That vest is amazing!!
    XO
    Heidi
    www.antlersandrosesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very stylish. I love the editorial look of your blog. Your haircut is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete