Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Content: in a state of peaceful happiness.


 Content. That's how I feel.

I had the loveliest of weekends. Life gets busy, and if you're not careful, it can just zoom on by. I've learned you have to stop and smell the roses along the way, no matter how busy it is, or how many things there are on your to-do list. Take the time to do the really important things, the things that matter and last.

We sort of spread out our Valentine's celebration over the whole weekend. I like to do that, get the most out of holidays, celebrations & birthdays. What can I say, I always like an excuse to hangout with my husband, eat good food, listen to good music, and have a wonderful time!

Weekend Recap (with a few photos):

Photoshoot:

This was a school project for my husband, shot by our amazing photographer
friends,  the Barrs.  I got to style it, which I love. That's one of my dreams, to be a stylist for a fashion magazine. 

Dark chocolate/banana creme' brulee:

 made by yours truly



I forgot to take photos of the end product, but it was delicious. 

Valentine sweetness:




Ranunculus, my most favorite flower ever:

I have the sweetest man. Ranunculus are my favorite flower, but they are almost impossible to find in flower shops or stores. He searched high and low, through the whole city, and found me the 1 and only bouquet of ranunculus. I was one happy, happy wife.


Alphabet Love:

My husband made this a while back not, but we just never got around to
printing it. He had it printed and framed for Valentine's Day. 
How appropriate. I love it.
(For sale now. Check out our Etsy shop Tuck&Bonte)

Je t'aime:

Truffles:
I love, and I mean, love chocolate, thanks to my Mother.
She has at least 1 chocolate item a day. I love that about her:)
Dark chocolate lavender truffle
Dark chocolate sea salt truffle
Yum!




And all that left me one happy wife.
Thee end.

Bonte

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I like this one the best. It's so rich. The pictures are deep and beautiful, with vintage hughes.
    ~Rachel A.

    ReplyDelete