Monday, February 7, 2011

spring tease

So, this continued cold weather is making me yearn for the arrival of spring. Last weekend, when we had that tease of warm weather, for some reason made me think all of this cold was finally over. I keep going out dressed for spring, and realize it's still freezing cold, winter coat weather. At least I can dream about spring and the beauty is brings with it.

Here are some lovely little bits of spring, color, and warmer weather.
Some of my favorites from 2011 Spring Collections...

Marc by Marc Jacobs 

Marc by Marc Jacobs

Suno

Suno

Tory Burch

Tory Burch

Tory Burch

Prada

Love These, Prada

Prada

Prada; Spring 2011 Ad Campaign
Photographed by Steven Meisel

J. Crew

J. Crew

Jonathan Saunders

I love these pretty, printed platforms by Loeffler Randall for Suno

Loeffler Randall

Loeffler Randall

Loeffler Randall for Suno

 


Alice - Olivia

Well folks, happy monday to you!

Bonte


1 comment: