Wednesday, February 13, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

Welcome to What I Wore Wednesday {Week 48: Valentine's Day}

Tis the perfect occasion for pink pants, red lips, and heart sunglasses. I mean, why not!
Please excuse the following photos (sometimes I like to do a happy dance).














Long Sleeve Top: Target // Sheer Button Down Tank: Nordstrom Rack // Neon Pink Pants: Gap //
Heart Sunnies: Ebay // Flats: PB // Watch: Tokyobay Dominique Watch // Lips: Hot Coral Revlon

I hope you all have a fun, love-filled day tomorrow! What are you big Valentine's Day plans? This is the first year we're going out for dinner (on Vday) since we've been married. The past few years have been more low key, but tomorrow Lee is taking me to our favorite restaurant. I'm super excited! 

xoxo
Bonté

A big thanks to my lovely photographer over at Revival Photography!


4 comments:

  1. LOVE the Lolita glasses - Totally fabulous. And those pants are too cute - What a flattering color & style. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all those sunnies pics, and the last jumping one...FUN!

    ReplyDelete