Tuesday, February 26, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

Welcome to What I Wore Wednesday {Week 49: Vintage Collars}

I absolutely adore this vintage beaded collar my oldest sister gave me for Christmas. It's easy to wear with dresses and skirts, or jeans and a tee for a simpler look. I also love this mesh sleeved dress I got on killer clearance ($8!!!) when I was home in WA for Christmas.









Mesh Sleeved Dress: Nordstrom Rack // Black Tights: Gap // Leopard Flats: Goodwill //
Watch: Tokyobay Dominique Watch // Beaded Collar: Vinaage-gift // Lips: DIVA by MAC

A big thanks to my sweet friend Heather for the photos. Thanks for stopping by!

Bonté

7 comments:

  1. Your photos are always SO stunning; they look like they need to be in a magazine or editorial spread.

    Chandra
    My $1 Vintage Dress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It's my photographer. She makes me look good and does a fabulous job with the photos

      Delete
  2. Hey, I recognize those streets! ;) Stunning as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely wonderful pictures and outfit. Just catching up on your blog here - you are doing such wonderful work! love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pics should seriously be in a mgazine

    ReplyDelete