Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Creative Spaces: Books&Shelves

Hello friends, sorry it's been a while. Time has gotten away from me the past week.
Lately, books have been on my mind...
I love reading, I love books & I really, really love old books. I think i get it from my Dad. He has an office full of books, as well as numerous bookshelves in the house. He would always stick his nose deep into the book and smell the musty, dusty pages. So in a way, they make me think of him. 
My collection isn't quite as large as I'd like it to be, but you have to start somewhere. One day, I want to have a 'Beauty & the Beast' type library...with a wall ladder and all.

Here's some pretty/fun/unique bookshelves...







By the way, I'm in need of a good read. I've decided that this is the year to start reading again, again being the key word. I used to read all the time. I love classics, thanks to my literature teacher Mrs. Noreen. I used to hate reading, and when I was just a wee-tyke, she had me read the Great Brain at the Academy books, and I've loved it ever since.

Any 'must read' suggestions?


Bonte

1 comment:

  1. YES. Read: The Book Thief, The Help, and One day :) LOVED THEM ALL

    ReplyDelete