Monday, September 19, 2011

Fashion Week: Cooler Wear

The beginning signs of fall have arrived.
I love when the mornings and evenings begin to cool,
and I love that I wore boots, scarves and jackets all weekend long!
I'm just hoping that the 80 degrees in this week's weather forecast is wrong.

Here's some cooler weather wear from NYFW:
3.1 Phillip Lim//fall 11
Burberry Prorsum//fall 11 resort
Burberry Prorsum//fall 11
 Chanel//fall 11
Hermes//fall 11
 Marc Jacobs//fall 11
 Marc by Marc//fall 11
Marc by Marc//fall 11
Mui Mui//fall 11
 Costume National//fall 11
Jaeger London//fall 11
 Mulberry//fall 11
Paul Smith//fall 11

Fall is my absolute favorite season. It normally seems to short between the sweltering heat, and ice cold winter, but I'm praying for an extra long, golden one this year.
I could use it after the hot hot spring and summer we've had here in the south.

I love fall fashion this year. So many collections were reminiscent of 40's fashion to me. The hats, the lengths and cuts, it was quite charming. I also love all the menswear for women. I'm excited to build my fall wardrobe now...let the shopping and searching begin!

Bonte



No comments:

Post a Comment