Wednesday, September 7, 2011

WA

Home. 
There's no place like it. And it's funny how that feeling changes as life changes. Of course, our home feels like home, and I love it. But going home to Mom and Dad's is a special place in my heart. All my childhood memories are there, and of course, my family, whom I love dearly.

It was a short few days spent in Spokane, mostly packing up for family vacation! This was a new experience for Lee...an Anderson family vacation...involving not 1, not 2, but 3 boats. Sail boat, canoe, and speedboat, and enough toys and games for a small nation!
What can I say, we like to play...
We spend the next 7 days at a beautiful lake in Idaho. My Dad sort of grew up on that lake, so it's special for him and us.

sister Ray and Marge
yummy cappuccino
Mr. J Hobbs

Sister day, coffee date!
Kandice, my new friend
 
comparing our toes I think
Visiting Al's House
munchkin cuties
Hayden Lake, Idaho
cute brother 1
cute brother 2
sailing on Dad's boat
Ahoy!
Goodbyes are always sad, but I especially dreaded that day of this trip.
Luckily, I had a mini road trip to look forward to. The day after we got back, we left to help my sister and her fam get settled into their new home in VaBeach.

That news, up next!
Bonte

1 comment:

  1. Come back so we can do it again! Cafe Delic is the best in the fall. Miss you so much.

    ReplyDelete