Wednesday, September 7, 2011

VaBeach

A few weekends ago, we went to Va Beach to help my sister and her family get unpacked and settled in to their new home.
I was so glad to be there with my sister, and help her get all her favorite things in place. We snuck away one afternoon for coffee, thrift shopping, and hunting house treasures. It was wonderful.
We also all went to the Beach on Saturday for some fun in the sun and waves.
I love the ocean!
Solie B, our little chunky monkey
Leaon
thrilled about something!
Lee is Soli's favorite, he just adores him.
Leon wanted to surf so bad...
what a natural:)
bahahaha!
6 month old on the beach. fair white skin. can't sit up. what a trooper. I walked him to sleep on the beach. It was so sweet.
sisters

Sweet boys.
Best friends.
Good times.

Bonte

No comments:

Post a Comment