Monday, March 12, 2012

birthday week recap

I think this was the best birthday yet. 23 feels pretty good on me so far.
I have high expectations for this next year.

Here's a few photos to recap our lovely week.
Enjoy!

 Anthro birthday!

 coffee + sewing afternoon
 little party with good friends
 best friend
 birthday lunch: Thai chicken pizza + croque monsieur w/ sweet potato fries
 chocolate dipped ice cream cone for dessert
my pretty birthday fleurs
 my birthday card from Lee. He makes the best cards.
 my finished skirt. {Check back Wednesday to see more details}
 she's a beauty
 and she's mine! still can't believe it.
 birthday dinner out!
 jumbo scallops with roasted cauliflower, beets, radishes and peppers. so delish.
 lamb tenderloin with onions, haricot verts, and carrots. Also delicious.
 bourbon burnt sugar ice cream for dessert. we were so stuffed, but still managed to get
some of it down.
my handsome date.

The sweetest husband {ever!} surprised me with the leather jacket
I've been wanting. I was so surprised and excited.  It fits like a glove, and I still don't want to take it off. I got to wear it to my birthday dinner, and I felt like a rockstar.
 My birthday was all in all, wonderful and delicious. 

Don't forget to check in Wednesday for something new and exciting on the blog.
Tata for now,

Bonte

4 comments:

  1. oh my word! looks like a pretty amazing birthday!

    I have been trying to track down a similar if not the same leather jacket :) http://www.helloitsvalentine.com/2012/03/caramel.html

    where did you get yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun! love all the pics. your jacket! juu!! that is the best. and lee's card is awesome. he does make the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @EMS, my jacket brand is Muuba, a London leather company. They are pretty much my favorite company for leather jackets. When I found them I fell in love. They are pretty pricey, but there are a few places around the web that sell them.

    ReplyDelete