Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Birthday Wish List

March has finally arrived, and it's my birthday week!
If I had an endless budget, these are a few items that would be my wish list.

Birthday Wish List




We're having a little low key birthday celebration tonight with a few friends. Dessert + drinks.
It should be fun. Friday night my date is taking me out for a fancy schmancy birthday dinner.
I can't wait. I'm going to make a long flowy birthday skirt to wear. Hoping to start it today.
I'll keep you posted.

Happy March!

Bonte

3 comments:

  1. love the list.
    do post pics of your skirt, I'm sure it will be adorbs!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love those madewell sandals.
    hope you get some of these.
    happy birthday, dear. I got two march birthdays in my family of four :)
    March is a happy month for us too.

    ReplyDelete