Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Introducing {What I Wore Wednesday}

Well I'm very excited to start {What I Wore Wednesday} with you all,
a weekly outfit post.
The skirt I made over the weekend is this week's feature. It was quite blustery that day, which was bad for the hair, but fun for the skirt. I love the movement.
I'm hoping to include things I've made/make, as well as just outfits I put together.
I have a passion for clothes and styling. I thought this would be a good outlet for me, as well as
addition to the blog.







Jacket: Anthropologie, Skirt: Tuck & Bonte, Shirt: Gap, Necklace: Anthropologie, Belt: Anthropologie, 
Watch: Le Mer Collection{gift}, Shoes: TJ Maxx

Please ignore my roots. I'm in dire need of new hair.
Also, I'd love to hear feedback from all my readers. Your thoughts and comments are welcomed.

Hope you enjoy and stay tuned for next weeks post!
Bonte

6 comments:

  1. LOVE it. The skirt is darling and the whole thing is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dress :)

    and P.S. Your hair looks lovely as always, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay i love this.
    The skirt i awesome! and i am excited for what i wore wednesdays :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. jabes, the skirt is amazing. you look so good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the skirt! You need to open a shop!

    ReplyDelete