Friday, August 3, 2012

Loeffler Randall

Ahhh, I've always liked Loeffler Randall shoes...but I recently saw their new line of fall shoes and let me just say.... I'm. in. love. I think I could take one of each, but that may just be because I'm on this shoe craze. I am dying to buy shoes, and buy shoes, and keep on buying new ones. Plus it doesn't help that I keep finding the cutest shoes everywhere I look. It seemed fitting to share some shoe candy with you all before the weekend.










Is anyone else really glad that leopard is in this fall? It will always be 'in' to me, but there are so many more options right now, like orange/red leopard print?! Two of my favorites in one. C'mon! One can never have too many pairs of shoes in my opinion. 

Ciao!
Bonte

1 comment:

  1. i am the same.. i feel like i cant stop buying shoes.
    and saving up for new ones! And i keep dreaming of a closet designed just to display shoes!

    ReplyDelete