Wednesday, August 1, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Welcome to What I Wore Wednesday {Week 21: Striped Sunhat}

I was overjoyed when my husband came home with this oversized Opening Ceremony striped sunhat! It would be perfect for a day of walking, or on the sandy beach of course. I love getting presents from my husband. I also really like a good surprise gift, and he's pretty darn good at picking them. He's definitely a keeper.

Hope you enjoy!











Chambray: J. Crew // Shorts: Urban Outfitters // Hat: Opening Ceremony // Booties: Dolce Vita Jamison Boot // Watch: Le Mer Collection 

Thanks and don't forget to check out The Pleated Poppy for more WIWW inspiration!
Bonte

Photo Credit: Revival Photography

2 comments:

  1. What a great photoshoot with the hat. I love the one with back to the camera

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a shoot! what a hat! what a girl!

    ReplyDelete