Monday, March 14, 2011

Lonny Magazine


Let me introduce you to one of my most favorite online decor` magazines,
 Even though I wish I had a hard copy of it to sit on my couch and flip through, it's still fun to click through the pages they've filled with beautiful designs and ideas. 
I especially loved this issue.

Take a peek...


Ahh, I adore this chandelier. I can't wait till I have a house and can have one of my own. They had some lovely ones in some of these rooms.



I love this last room. So bold and elegant. 

Happy Monday folks! 
Thanks for stopping by,

Bonte

P.S. Oh yah, so for those who care, I didn't quite finish my dress yet, but it's coming along nicely. I'm hoping this week will allow me enough time to do the finishing touches, and then, I can post a few pictures for you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment