Wednesday, May 4, 2011

ballerina

The Beggar- Canvaz

Once upon a time, I used to be a ballerina. And O, how I miss it.
I danced for 13 years, 7 of which I attended a RAD Studio (Royal Academy of Dance). Those were lovely years, and I'm still a ballerina at heart. One day, I'd love to find a new studio, and start back up. One day soon, I hope!

I used to teach ballet as well. I had the wee little tykes, 2-4 yr olds. They were just the sweetest little things, decked out in pink, with their hair pulled tight up on their heads in mini lil buns. Those classes were more creative, play adventures than real ballet, but I would introduce them to the basics. They always used to say, Miss Julie, I want to be just like you when I grow up.
Such sweet memories. I miss those days...

I'm just keep telling myself, one day soon! 

Bonte



No comments:

Post a Comment