Wednesday, December 28, 2011

christmas recap

Here's a little photo recap of our jolly holiday.
 100 year old Mamaw Bill, brilliant in her blue


 ugh...
 lets try this again...
 no wait...
 here we go, we got a good one
 friends
 happy to have my brother with me
leek and lou
 papaw
 mamaw
 our pecan swirl cinnamon rolls! they turned out:)
 momma and her boy

 our brothers
 french toast makers
 christmas table
 like father, like son

 brothers
 the girls
 New coat + stuff

 Christmas Day
 Christmas kiss!


 Rosemary Christmas tree. I can't wait to plant it this spring.
 finished my wispy felt tree {inspiration}

Well our Christmas was more wonderful than ever. Lots of food, family, friends, gifts, laughs, food, food, did I mention food?
The gyms been kicking my butt this week:)

I'm looking forward to New Years with family...

Well...now I get to go make dinner with my new Cuisinart food processor,
thanks to my wonderful husband.

Bonte

3 comments:

  1. So sweet! Glad you guys had a wonderful Christmas! Lee's Mammaw!!..She is just the cutest <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Looks like it was an amazing Christmas.. and um, yay for the processor :) That's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, beautiful! The area with the tree and the table settings are so simply elegant... It's inspiring.

    ReplyDelete