Monday, December 19, 2011

white

One day, when I have a house that allows, I want to get a real tree & a white tree!
I'm in love with white trees but I don't think a fake tree could be my main tree. I like real ones too much.
So, I've decided I just have to have both, and I can't wait for that day!





I got some holiday baking done over the weekend, most of my presents wrapped and under the tree,
and my favorite christmas movies watched.
I'm so glad it's a short work week. I can't wait for Christmas break.
O I love the holidays...

Bonte


3 comments:

  1. Nice articles. I'm just blogwalking and very happy to stop here. And also give you some comment and following your blog here.

    Dont forget to give us some your comment into my blog and following me back too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats exactly how i feel... same with decorating... i like monochromatic things.. but then i also like all the crazy colorful ornaments too!
    ha, one day.. two will do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just telling someone the same thing! I want a big house with giant front windows and a big white tree with matching red and gold sparkly ornaments and then a big real tree in the back room with homemade mix-match ornaments.

    Wishing we could see you guys this holiday season...
    xoxo
    C.

    ReplyDelete