Wednesday, April 11, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday!

Welcome to week 5 of WIWW!

I am so happy to have my beautiful sister Molly visiting me this week.

Pants: H&M//Top:TJ Maxx//Booties:Nordstrom Rack

We are having a grand time already and it's only day 3.
It's her birthday this weekend, so there will definitely be celebrating going on around here.
We are looking forward to it.







Jeans: J Brand//Top: Nordstrom Rack//Shoes: Sisters// Purse: Gifted// Scarf: Gifted from my sister:)//
Watch: Le Mer Collection

Dont forgot to head on over to The Pleated Poppy to check out more 
{What I Wore Wednesday} posts.

Thanks for stopping by,
Bonte

3 comments:

  1. Hello Bonte!! I just hopped over to your lovely blog via Sofia of The Lovely Hunter... so glad I did too. You have a beautiful site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And did I mention your designs are precious?! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by. Hope you'll be back:)

      Delete