Monday, May 14, 2012

Neon Accents: Part 1


Neon Accents: Part 1
Monday Inspiration: Neon is BACK!


Loeffler Randall leather sandals, $295
Kate Spade bracelet watch, $225
La Mer leather band watch, $88
Ann Taylor genuine leather belt, $30
Hair accessory, $6.50
neon pink geo earrings by amerrymishap on Etsy, $15


I woke up this morning to thunder and pouring rain. It's completely dreary and grey, so I thought I'd brighten up the forecast with some Neon accents. As you may have noticed, Neon is the thing for Spring 2012. I love how a small pop of color can totally transform an otherwise bland outfit. More Neon Love later this week. . .

Happy Monday to you,
Bonte

3 comments:

  1. It IS dreary and gray out. The boys asked if it was night time :)
    I have to say, I'm not much of a neon gal. I'm a bit too drab to wear it, but I do love it on those flower pots!

    ReplyDelete